Saturday 5 July 2014

Lingua Franca

So it's my turn to write here, I guess.

My lover and I say are currently chatting on Facebook and I've just found this video while browsing for Brazilian samba songs..



I died silently after the first 10 seconds of the song. :D It reminded me of my love and how he tries to speak Spanish.

I do not speak it fluently but I do have minimal comprehension in Spanish, just about the same as my limited Arabic.

He wants me to learn Finnish for the sake of "our" kids. Not that we have any yet. :p Well, I do love languages and have failed in every attempt to master one, or two.

So Finnish it is! It's just quite difficult to form sentences and how the grammar works. :(


Or maybe I just fear making grammatical errors in a language I am not familiar with. If only I could find a Finnish version of this:







On the other hand, this is very informative too:





Hay naku.. Paska.


No comments:

Post a Comment